Welcome to the Deal, Dover & Sandwich branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
Welcome to our new Branch website on which we’ll be bringing you the latest news and information about what’s going on in our area regarding beer, cider, pubs, clubs, breweries and events. The website is still under development so please come back on a regular basis as we structure the website and add new information. Feel free to pass back any feedback you might have as we want make our new branch website work for you.
Tony Wells, Webmaster
We’re pleased to announce the winner of this year’s Branch Pub of the Year competition.
As part of its 50th anniversary celebrations, CAMRA is recognising people, groups and businesses that have made a significant contribution to CAMRA’s aims by honouring them with a Golden Award.
Tipsy Gardener, Shepherdswell to close. We've received news that the Tipsy Gardener, Shepherdswell, is to close on Sunday, 19th August.
The Attic's Opening Event. The Attic, situated on Church Street, Dover, is holding its opening event. Click here for more information.
Sandwich Folk & Ale Festival - Cancelled. Due to the delay in the easing of COVID restrictions, the 2021 Sandwich Folk and Ale Festival has been cancelled.
- Plough & Harrow, Tilmanstone has reopened. Friday 16 July 2021
- CAMRA’s 50th Anniversary Golden Awards Thursday 15 July 2021
- Pub of the Year 2021 - Results Monday 12 July 2021
- Cider Works, Waldershare has reopened Sunday 4 July 2021
- Shepherd Neame teams up with Dreamland, Margate Thursday 24 June 2021
- Branch Meeting Monday 9 August 2021 19:30
- CAMRA's Golden Award Presentation to the Berry, Walmer Saturday 14 August 2021 15:00
- Canterbury Food & Drink Festival 2021 Friday 24 – Saturday 25 September 2021
The Deal, Dover, Sandwich and District branch of CAMRA has over 400 members and covers the Dover District Council area from Capel-le-Ferne through to Sandwich and inland as far as Stourmouth, Wingham, Denton and Alkam.(click for more details)
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and up to date, we can accept no responsibility for errors and omissions. If you believe that any information on this site is incorrect, please contact the Webmaster, at ku.gro.sdd-armac@retsambew, explaining what is wrong. We will investigate and make any required corrections as soon as possible.